viernes, 20 de abril de 2007

A time to remember


INTERVIEW....

1.- WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
I was born in Venezuela.

2.- DID YOU GROW UP THERE?
I grew up in Maracaibo.

3.- WHERE DID YOU GO TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL?
I went to Nazaret school.

4.- WHERE DID YOU GO TO HIGH SCHOOL?
I’m going to Luz.

5.- DID TO STUDY ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGES?
Yes, I do. I study English.

6.- WHEN DID YOU FIRST STUDY ENGLISH?
At cevaz.

7.- WHEN DID YOU GRADUATE?
I didn’t graduate yet.

8.- HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU STARTED THE UNIVERSITY?
When I moved to USA. I was 12 years old.

9.- HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU STARTED THE UNIVERSITY?
When I start university. I was 18 years old.

10.- WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD MEMORY?
Fishing with my friends at the lake.

11.- WHAT ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?
Rice, chicken and salad.

12.- DID YOU USE TO HAVE A FAVORITE TOY WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD?
Yes, my favorite toy was my bike.

13.- DID YOU EVER HAVE APART – TIME JOB?
No never.

14.- WHERE DID YOU USE TO SPEND YOUR VACATIONS?
I used to spend my vacations at the beach.

15.- WHAT SPORTS OR GAMES DID YOU USE TO PLAY WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER?
When I was a kid I used to play baseball.


COMPOSITION

He is my uncle, His name's Arturo, He lives in Maracaibo - Venezuela. The study in the Nazaret as a He liked english. He studied in cevaz. The visited United States when He was 12 years old. He started university. His nick name ws troublemarker; His favorite toy was the bike. He liked chicken, rice and salad. He used to play baseball and went to the beach on vacations.

No hay comentarios: